- Tuck: Rex?
- Rex: Do I know you?
- Tuck: It's me. Tuck. I used to be your best friend, remember? You were one of us. Welcome home.
- Tuck: You kept a journal. Uploaded everything. That way, when sooner or later, you'd blank out, at least you'd know who you are or used to be.
- Rex: How many times have I -?
- Tuck: Lost it? Never with us. But before... I think it was a lot.
- Rex: Look, I may not remember how I got out of this life. But I did. And you can too. Starting right now. It'll be fine. I promise... They don't look convinced.
- Tuck: You made a promise like that once before.
- Rex: You're not taking them anywhere!
- Tuck: You're right. He's not. We're going willingly. At least we know who he is.
- Quarry: Leave the sewers to us rats. You go back to Providence. It was good to see you again, Rex.
- Skwydd: I hope you don't expect us to thank you.
- Rex: No. Just don't blow this. Providence won't be a problem, unless you do something stupid.
- Cricket: We'll be fine. Thank you, Rex.
- Tuck: Don't forget us, okay?
- Rex: That may be a promise I can't keep.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.