- Serge: We will not stand for any more attacks on Aquania!
- Rex: "Aquania?" Really? Please tell me that name wasn't your idea.
- Agent Six: We haven't attacked your city.
- Agent Six: And modifying behavior includes sinking ships?
- Serge: The facts are clear. I build, you destroy!
- Rex: Hey, I know Introductions! This is Six. My name is Rex.
- Serge: Six? That's a machine's name.
- Rex: I think we've established that not everyone is good at picking names.
- Agent Six: (To Serge) I understand what you're trying to do here. I see no reason to reveal Aquannia to anyone for now. Forgive my suspicions.
- Rex: (Coming between Six and Serge, hugging both of them) And what else did we learn? Serge? Six? Anyone? To see things from the other person's point of view.
- (Rex leaves)
- Serge: I do have more paralyzing urchin spines if you want them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.