- Rex: It's got my communicator. We have to stop it!
- Rombauer: Uh uh. We have to help our clients. And right now, there's an E.V.O parrot in Park Slope telling some really nasty "Yo Mama" jokes.
- Rombauer: So now you're too good for the work we do? That's fine! Because we were better off without you.
- Rex: WHAT? Your business is booming. Thanks to me.
- Rombauer: Exactly. My business - I mean our business - mine and Lansky's! And then you show up. First you steal our thunder. And now you're telling us what to do. If we wanted to be a couple of nobody-s getting bossed around, we'd go back to Providence!
- Lansky: Yeah! - Except Providence said they'd never take us back.
- Doctor Holiday: There's a chance it can be taken out from your location.
- Rex: That's supposed to be good news?
- Agent Six: Yes! Here's the bad: there's a layer of oxidized fungus between you and the rest of us. You're going to have to do this alone.
- Rex: I'm not alone...
- (Seeing Rombauer and Lansky returned)
- Rombauer: Let's get one thing straight. We're not here to save the day. We're only care about our company. And you're part of our company!
- Lansky: Also when we came back down here, we couldn't get out when we changed our mind.
- Rombauer: Okay, that too. But mostly what I said.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.