- Rebecca Holiday: (Opening the door) Rex? (Holiday hugs Rex, he blushes) What do you -? How did you -?
- Rex Salazar: Space elevator. Can you believe it?
- Pete Volkov: The impact a few minutes ago.
- Rex: Oh yeah. Let's just say down is no longer an option.
- Rex: (as Rex is space walking) Pretty incredible up here, isn't it guys?
- Pete Volkov: Aside from the imminent doom, yes. Awe inspiring.
- Pete Volkov: Are you sure you know what you're doing?
- Rex: Not a clue.
- Pete Volkov: (to Holiday) Why worry about hitting the atmosphere? These two will get us first.
- Rex: Hey! Trying to stop a killer robot here. "Thanks" or "Keep it up" would do fine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.