Nollan Obena is the art director of the Generator Rex television series.
Nollan Obena currently lives in Los Angeles, California. Before working on Generator Rex, he was known as the art director and background supervisor for the television series Ben 10.
Other notable works
- Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths - 2010
- Ultimate Avengers II - 2006
- Jackie Chan Adventures - 2001
- Max Steel - 2001
- Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot - 1999
- Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles - 1999
- Dragon Tales - 1999
- Godzilla: The Series - 1998
- Men in Black: The Series - 1997
- Channel Umptee-3 - 1997
- The Critic - 1995
- The Simpsons - 1989
- The Batman (background key designer and lead background key) - 2004
- Jackie Chan Adventures (background supervisor) - 2000
- Bruno the Kid (designer) - 1996
- The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat (layout) - 1995
- The Mask (designer) - 1995
Nominated for Outstanding Individual Achievement for Production Design in an Animated Television Production in "Max Steel" (2001). For episode "Sphinxes" in the year 2000.