- NoFace: You are not the before.
- Rex: Um, I'm not sure that was a complete sentence.
- NoFace: [Looking at the Providence agents] They are the before. The before forgot us. The before left us here. Left us in pain.
- NoFace: There was one who tormented us. Humiliated us. The grower of machines.
- Van Kleiss: Ah Rex. Another thorn we share. My proposal is simple: you control a formidable legion. I, in turn, can provide escape and the vengeance you seek. I can be your liberator. You can be my general. Together we will crush our enemies. Starting with the one you hate most. Now then, are we...
- Biowulf: [Entering] Master, I have report.
- Van Kleiss: This is a private conversation. Can't you handle the slightest detail without bothering me?
- Biowulf: ...Of course, Master. It was nothing.
- NoFace: [as Rex is being dragged in] Defiler! Give it to us.
- Van Kleiss: Now do you believe I can deliver what I say? Will you agree to my leadership?
- NoFace: We agree to it. Give it to us! Now. Now! NOW!
- Circe: Van Kleiss, I didn't bring Rex here so you could - he'll kill him.
- Van Kleiss: Never forget how I found you, Circe. What you were before. He's yours.
- NoFace: Now feel my pain.
- Rex: First - a few ground rules. Nothing below the belt and... I have a date on Friday... So easy on the face... Not exactly a problem in your case. Having no face and all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.