- Breach: I give nothing, never, I take.
- Breach: I don't want it. No good, no good.
- Breach: (To Doctor Holiday): You think I'll tell you now? No, no, never, no.
- Breach: Van Kleiss isn't always in charge of me. Sometimes I do what I want... Like now.
- Breach: (To Doctor Holiday): Try low, try high, little Ms.Smarty Skirt; nothing, you'll get nothing from me!
- Breach: It's a school. But it's not a school. But it is a school.
- Doctor Holiday: What's that supposed to mean?
- Breach: That Rex is too cool for school and he's no tool. You're the fool.
- Rex: Maybe when she sucked up Greenville, she never spit it out.
- Doctor Holiday: Separate dimension only she can access. YOU have him, don't you?
- Breach: Mmm, he's my new favorite. Shiny shiny.
- Doctor Holiday: Did you hear that, Rex?
- Rex: Sweet. I always wanted to be some psycho girl's favorite toy.
- Breach's Favorite: I'm her favorite! You take that back!
- Doctor Holiday: I know you can't have it all, Breach. Rex doesn't belong to you! If you want this to stop, it's easy. Let him go!
- Breach: NO! He's mine now. My new favorite.
- Breach: (Second time talking to Rex): GRAHHH! You're messing up everything!
- Breach: My only place... It would have been perfect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.