- (It starts off at a convention with Doctor Branden Moses presenting something new to a crowd of people.)
- Dr. Branden: The pace of study has been staggeringly slow. There have been no significant advancements in nanite research since the original event. Simply put— Providence isn't doing enough!
- (Shows a brief scene of Rebecca Holiday at Providence while Doctor Branden Moses is still talking.)
- Dr. Branden: What is required is not a military response, but a serious, throughtful reaction. A scientific answer. The poor and afflicted earns more. The world deserves more.
- (Doctor Branden gives out a sign for the large curtains behind him to be lifted, revealing a large machine. The audience gasp in curiosity. Later an E.V.O. is shown being pulled out unto the stage.)
- Dr. Branden: This is Diane, mother of three. Diane has been diagnosed as incurable, a lost cause. (cuts back to Holiday at Providence.) Since then, she's been treated like an animal. Locked away from her family. No hope on horizon. Until NOW!
- (Diane is then places into the machine)
- Agent Six: (to Rebecca Holiday) Holiday...Rebecca. You are the strongest, smartest woman I have ever met... and the most stubborn. You never give up! If there is a way to help your sister, find it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.